R.E.D. Ltd specialise in the design, manufacture and installation of downstream separation systems for the scrap metal processing industry.
A full “turnkey” service is offered including CAD design, manufacture, installation, commissioning and maintenance.
Recent installations have concentrated on further upgrading both the light and heavy residue fractions from the main downstream. These systems have incorporated the following technology:
- Sensor based sorters for the recovery of both stainless steel and insulated copper wire (ICW)
- Fines processing equipment for metal recovery and landfill cost reduction
- Aspirator units for the production of a clean aggregate material
Other standard products include:
- Magnetic separation equipment
- Picking stations
- Dust suppression or extraction systems.
The above technology is also relevant in other industries, including the processing and separation of domestic and commercial wastes.
Our website is currently being updated and will be live again shortly.
Tel: +44 (0)1909 512153